After blogging for over a year, you get to know some really interesting characters. I mean that literally, not in the, “That guy over in the corner of the bar singing “Final Countdown” to himself is an interesting character” sort of way. There are lots of personal finance bloggers out there that have achieved a […]
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR THECODETORICHES.COM! HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO YOU! Holy shit, I cannot believe that this blog has been around for over a year. It seems like it was just yesterday that I was changing it’s diapers waking up at 3 am to burp it trying to […]
I’ll be the first to admit that I’m not the most incredible money saver in the world. I’m not going to only eat food out of a can, ride my bike when it’s snowing, or reuse tissues because, “They’ve got a whole other side to use!” In fact, I don’t think that I’d be very […]
- Why Set Goals?… 4 Reasons And Responses
- How to go to Harvard, have awesome sex, and be a billionaire before your twentieth birthday
- How I’m getting paid to take my Certified Financial Planner (CFP) Course!
- How Your Risk Avoidance Is Killing Your Portfolio
- 9 Things You Can Negotiate That Aren’t Salary